News about the 4th edition of the Festival that will take place in Berlin all through the year 2008. The information about the former editions that were held on 22-26 november 2006, 13-22 february 2007 and 1-29 august, 2007 are still to be found somewhere in the jungle of this blop.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

festival to go

Submitted recordings are now on line.
Download and enjoy.

If you are a recorder yourself you can submit untill the 10th of february.

you can find the festival to go at st37.de
go to projekte
click on second image from the left.

sorry for not putting a direct link,
This blopthing says control+shift+a for putting up a link.
I don't get it.
next time I will make life more easy for you.
but first I have to find out how I can make it more easy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home