News about the 4th edition of the Festival that will take place in Berlin all through the year 2008. The information about the former editions that were held on 22-26 november 2006, 13-22 february 2007 and 1-29 august, 2007 are still to be found somewhere in the jungle of this blop.

Friday, February 09, 2007

delay, lay, lay, lay, lay


I discover every day the limitations of the georgian calendar.
Too many saints have brought us these 24 hour restriction.

Jersey Moon,
Yellow car,
Purple skin

Kentucky Twi - light.

All I can do is sing when I am on my bicycle.
Tomorrow - saturday - three guests for an hour each of live radio
at Le Petit Mignon in the Sanderstrasse in Berlin, Neukoeln.
It will start at 14.00
with Momus, Kate Donovan and Marco Lampis

Another live radio will be made at Gallery Takt,
some time in the afternoon, probably 16.00 at monday.


Meanwhile I hope to write some reviews of the evenings.

It is 19.46 now; I will jump on my bike and cycle to
club der Polnischen Versager in the Torstrasse,

and crash a while in an easy chair,
dreaming of Bessarabian wedding parties,
in Luxemburg, the capital of Australia.

Wishing I was here,
yours, in Betweendays.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home