News about the 4th edition of the Festival that will take place in Berlin all through the year 2008. The information about the former editions that were held on 22-26 november 2006, 13-22 february 2007 and 1-29 august, 2007 are still to be found somewhere in the jungle of this blop.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

just back from Leipzig + new artist + future plans

Yesterday -saturday the 11th I performed in Leipzig, in the Alula Ton Serie, organised by Patrick Franke. He is one of the key figures for field recordings and experimantral music in Leipzig and Saxonia. We spoke about a second edition of the festival, and the possibilities to include Leipzig. Certainly this item will come up again during the five days of festival. And probably Patrick will join the list of artists. Now.

I also received some posts from field recordists who are over the hills and far away, who would have loved to participate. Thanks to you for your trust; it gives me - and comes the second edition, I am quite sure I will be part of an organising team - therefore, us, good hope. and spirit.

The third day when the field recordings café will open its doors won't be at the kastanienallee. The coming days I will try to find a new location.

Greetings from Berlin,

2 Comments:

Blogger derekholzer said...

I will be playing various artists' sounds from Soundtransit.nl during at least one of my sets.

If "over the hills" artists would like to have some of their sounds played, they can submit them to Soundtransit and drop me an email letting me know they are there. Then I could work them in.

best,
d.

4:03 pm

 
Anonymous Zane said...

Good reeading this post

10:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home